Tuesday, March 19, 2013

And here it goes.. Denim

I don't follow many bloggers, but the few I do follow inspired me to take pictures of myself playing dress up. I noticed that in order to "blog" one needs a nice camera and a photographer boyfriend at hand. However, I have neither of those so instead I used any old camera I had rolling around my apartment and a self-timer. Also, I am shy and am only interested in sharing my fashion choices so I decided including my face isn't necessary. I don't have much to offer, but I do want to share with the world how I dress and fashion!


Shirt: Gap
Pants: Madewell
Shoes: Lanvin

Denim was my inspiration of the day. Pants are a little crazy, but I was definitely feeling the dotted stripes. Especially since stripes are in this season! The chunky shoes are Lanvin, which I had posted about months back. Wish the weather would soon warm up so I can finally wear these babies outside!

No comments:

Post a Comment