Wednesday, November 21, 2012

DITTO.com

I had to blog about DITTO.com because I was so impressed with their service and my experience with them, granted once, has been superb. I think DITTO is a fairly new online retailer that specializes in selling sunglasses and prescription glasses. They have a great selection from Alexander Wang, Chloe, Ray-ban (of course), Persol, etc. etc...

Side story: I had recently ordered a pair of Illesteva sunglasses from Net-A-Porter, which I ended up returning because the frames were crooked and the Illesteva logo that was printed on the sunglasses case was fading as if they had been used and returned. So of course I had to go and search for another pair, which is how I came across this website. 

Once you log on to DITTO.com you will find many ways to earn up to $50 in credits by liking them on Twitter and Facebook, signing up, etc. (For some reason I wasn't able to receive $10 credit I was supposed to get by using their face recognition program, but you all might be able to.) So already I was happy with my purchase due to the discount.

I wish I had pictures from before I opened the plastic wrap, but oh well, I was too excited to finally receive my sunglasses and this blog thing is too new for me that I didn't even think to take a picture of it until minutes into opening my parcel. Here it is:  




Aren't they perfect? I was totally sold on the red white and black packaging and the fact that it was shrink wrapped made it even bette, because I think it just makes the product seem even newer, if that makes any sense. I also like how the Illesteva case that came this time around is a brown leather as opposed to black when I ordered them through Net-A-Porter (it might be because I had ordered them in black lizard as opposed to Havana? Who knows). But I am completely obsessed with my new sunglasses as well as DITTO.com and I cannot wait to wear these come winter break in CANCUN! :)

PS. They're running a promo right now 30% off $100+ , 40% off $200+, 50% off $300+! So get shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment