Saturday, January 5, 2013

My first Lanvin purchase

I went to an outlet mall today to help the BF pick out a snowboarding outfit for his little brother. Mind you, my unofficial new years resolution was to spend less money, but there were SO many great sales on Net-a-Porter this week plus clearance on all Neiman x Target products so that resolution was easily broken.
The last few times I went to an outlet mall, it was pretty disappointing and most of the time I came back home with nothing. So I went without much expectation, and purely just to get out of the house and enjoy the ugly weather that is New England winter. 
However, this time Barneys outlet was having an extra 70% sale on select items. I wasn't going to stop in, but it was on our way to our car so why not. 
Lo and behold below is what I was able to grab at $100 (originally $899). It was too good of a deal to pass up and the baby blue Lanvin box just sealed the deal for me. Plus I can't walk in high heals so this platform, while it is chunky looking, is perfect to give the illusion of longer legs when worn with shorts. 
Can't wait for summer so I can wear them out! 




No comments:

Post a Comment